The Lazlo Area is located in central Saskatchewan along an infrastructure corridor between the major population centres of Saskatoon and Regina. The Area is located over a thick and rich region of the Prairie Evaporite formation known locally as the “Davidson Sub-basin”.
It’s a very prospective area within the Prairie Evaporite and boasts:
- Central SK location, near the town of Craik on a well-serviced infrastructure corridor between Regina and Saskatoon
- Highway 11 runs through the property
- Rail line runs through the property
- HV Power runs through the property
- Total area 123,000 acres
- Several projects or mining blocks identifiable within the one area
- 3 on-property historic drill holes
- Historical NI43-101 indicates excellent grades, thickness, and temperatures
- Potential projects within the area are made up of freehold mineral leases (21 years duration with renewal built-in), plus a novel approach to engaging the interspersed Crown minerals.
Lazlo Area property boundaries
Lazlo Area potential projects