The “3 C’s” of Gensource
Customers seek additional potash sources to reduce dependency on the small group of suppliers
Gensource has a vision of a potash industry that is more open and behaves like a typical commodity market; it believes that by accomplishing this, demand for the product will grow, resulting in an improved situation for both producers and customers. To that end, Gensource intends to become a new producer in the potash industry and to do so in a different manner – by: being Cheaper (as compared to current CAPEX and OPEX metrics), being Cleaner (environmentally), and by providing Choice (providing a new and independent source of supply for customers).
- Lower capital costs – financeable
- Low operating Costs – the lowest cost of production outside of Russia
- Environmentally head and shoulders above existing potash operations
- Easier to permit.
Source: Google Earth, Modified by Gensource
- Provides a choice to consumers, from a new, independent producer
- Direct-to-consumer (or as close as possible) sales result in significant savings by by-passing the “middle-man” distribution channel