Gensource’s intent is to have several of its small-scale projects in place, each owned and operated under an independent joint venture, each supplying product directly to its intended market.
A joint venture will bring together a highly experienced and capable team consisting of Gensource as the project developer and the JV partner as the connection to the potash customer (off-taker) as well as the group capable of assembling the required financing – the three key components for moving a project to production.
Creative Partnerships (smart partnering relationships) – grounded in value-creation potential. Creative partnership benefits the corporate partner and society.
- Do we have a clear understanding of the entire array of benefits and the associated business case, on which we can focus, assess, and manage the potential CSR activity?
- Does the activity focus on fundamental value creation opportunities where we can really partner with society to realize simultaneous benefits?
- Are the opportunities significant, scalable, and supportive of our overall strategic priorities?
- Ensure sustainable and consistent supplies of potash material directly to partner.
- Enhance corporate reputation by in food security.
What We Can Offer:
- Direct-ship supply of standard grade potash product (min. 60.5% K2O, colour: white/clear) from mine site.
- Environmentally sustainable potash product.
- Long-term perspective to allow time to realize mutual benefits.
- Potash production knowledge and experience to help improve quality of.
- Control of supply chain.
- Transparent and flexible pricing mechanisms.
- 21st Century potash extraction methods (Selective Dissolution and Enhanced Recovery).
- Modular and scalable approach to fit partnership needs.
- Ensure integrated and economic access to supplies of potash with few to no intermediaries.
- Enhance partner’s value-added production chain thereby generating competitive profits.
What Ideal Partner Can Offer:
- Direct path from farmer to potash producer.
- Stewards of land and water preservation for generations of food production.
- This is where our partners come in. We collaborate with them, and determine the best “how” to fit their business, and align with ours